75100385

I am the Claimant in a construction dispute re fees. Defendants

I am the Claimant in a construction dispute re fees.
Defendants legal rep is claiming order re costs for an application , they had requested allow additional time to file defence. I did consent 2 days after the request but they claim that they had already made their application. Due to delays at their end I will be asking for no order as to costs or costs in the case. Do I need to fill any specific forms to take to this hearing for these
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : No you simply ask the court in writing or if there is a hearing attend the hearing and ask there is no order as to coats.
Alex Watts : costs
Alex Watts : If they are late filing then you should not be penalised in any event
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

if the district judge feels i should pay for the costs for can i ask for costs in the base i.e. to be payable at the end?(defendants legal executives costs are hyper inflated at £1000 for filing in an A4 forms and A4 witness statement)

Alex Watts : The judge will normally order costs to be paid either as costs in the case (so whoever wins at trial gets their costs) or payable within 24 days.
Alex Watts : Does that clarify?
Customer:

yes thank you