I did some work company back in 2013 and have

I did some work for a company back in 2013 and have been trying to get payment from them since then. Even though they have told me they are looking into paying it, I have since learned through my own investigations that they have dissolved company and when they knew the company was dissolved, they failed to tell me of this and kept telling me they would get a payment to me.
They have previously had a company that went bankrupt and then they set up the company that was dissolved. Since then they have set up another 2 companies
If I were to submit an application to re-instate the dissolved company, do you think I would be successful, or is it too late?
Many Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name Alex and I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : you have 6 years to bring a claim under the limitation act 1980
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy
Alex Watts : If they do not then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Hi Alex

Thanks for the advice. If he is a UK citizen but now bases himself in the US but registers all of this companies over here does that matter? Do I just send the request to the invoice address?

Alex Watts : Extra information for free - costs of any claim is added to the debt when you win
Alex Watts : You can send the request to the invoice address yes
Alex Watts : Does that clarify?

Yes thank you, ***** ***** get that arranged

Alex Watts : Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
Alex Watts : if you need more help please click reply

Will do, thanks again for your help

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience