UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

i am applied student visa last year , buy my college was

Customer Question

i am applied student visa last year , buy my college was revoked by ukba the ukba send a letter to me 60 days times scale now i am applied for PHD course but i can not get the CAS letter ,the university issu next month or i will apply for a work permit (tier 2) i am going to apply for FLRO application how to write the letter its possible to apply for this situation

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
I can only give you bullet points regarding what points you should state in the letter, would this be sufficient?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you able to write a covering letter about my application

thanks

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately I am unable to draft a letter on here. In any event the cost of the letter would be around £350.00 - £400.00 pounds due to the complexity of a FLR O discretionary leave to remain application.The value of your question would not be able to cover the amount of time spent.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok send the points immedate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can not receive any answer
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
You will need to include the following points in your letter:
1. Your background explaining your situation to date
2. The reason why you are unable to obtain a CAS letter
3. State evidence of efforts you have made to obtain a CAS
4. State the effects on your personally on not being issue with a visa to continue your education in the UK.
5. State and provide evidence of the money you have spent on education in the UK
6. State how it would be difficult for you to obtain the same type of education in your home country
7. State what field of work you wish to undertake in the future and how not obtaining the PhD will affect you and the job prospects.
8. The amount of time you would require for the visa to be issued to allow you to complete your education.
9. State what you future plans are when you return to your home country and what you wish to use your education in.
These are the issues you would need to cover in the letter.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.