75100385

I ordered a mattress online and they told that I had to give

Customer Question

I ordered a mattress online and they told that I had to give them a cheque on delivery ( the mattress was made not of the shelf ) I agreed then I received an email saying to send a cheque by post then they would deliver the goods. I have tried ringing them but it goes to an answering machine also I have emailed no replies or calls. Also they have 2 addresses and have changed the title for the cheque I am concerned that I might send the cheque but the mattress will not be delivered therefore I have left a telephone message and emailed to cancel my order is this legal? Thank you
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

If you did it within the 14 days then yes this is legal and they should cancel the order

Alex Watts :

I would also stop the cheque if you can just in case.

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/