UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

again. This question is related to the same one previously

Customer Question

Hi again. This question is related to the same one previously asked.
Please could you let me know if my ex-wife would require medical and radiology certificates for this visa?
She already has a high IELTS score and certificate but would she need to pass any other exams in order to apply for her visa?
Also, what is the cost and time scale for approval for this visa? She will be applying from South Africa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. Yes I'll wait for an answer.Customeranswered my previous question. Whether or not they can answer the above questions I'm not sure. I hope so. Many thanks.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to assist you.
Is your wife applying for a spouse visa?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. No, she is my ex-wife. We divorced recently. However, we are in the process of rebuilding our relationship, hence that's why she will be staying with me.

The visa she would be going for is one where she can exercise her right to see our child. Our child currently resides with my parents as they have custody although both myself and my ex wife have rights of access.

You provided me with a list of documents that need to be submitted but what type of visa should she apply for in this case when she applies online?

Also, if you could answer the previous questions that would be great.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
1. The only certificate which your ex-wife would require would be a Tuberculosis certificate , this is the only certificate which the home office want you to provide, if you wish to provide additional certificate this is at your discretion.
2. No, there is no requirement for her to pass an additional language test if she has already passed the IELTS, just ensure that the test has not expired as they usually have an expiry date of 2 years.
3. The cost varies from country to country but it is usually around £800 - £900 pounds. The time for consideration the visa are anything between 6 - 12 weeks approximately .
4. She would apply for a 'right to access to a child visa', this should be available using the drop down menu online.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, yes really happy with the detail of the answers. Thanks for all your help.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Its a pleasure.