13262538

My ex husband is being mentally abusive and is filling our

My ex husband is being mentally abusive and is filling our 13 year old's head with bad stuff. He is telling him he is trying to get sole custody of him and they are going to live with his parents in North London and leave me. I want to sell the house (which he agreed to originally) but now retracting. I understand I have to go to Family Mediation first before applying to the court to force him to sell but I am concerned at the damage he is doing to our son. My son said he feels torn and it's affecting his learning.
Is there a quick fix to this situation?
Where will your son live after the sale?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like him to live with me but my ex husband is telling my son he is going to get full custody and move to North London ( with his parents) until they find somewhere - he works shifts so wouldn't be around all the time.

What do you think your son wants?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My son is confused & doesn't want to upset either of us. The problem is I know my ex is doing this to be spiteful.

Is there a quick way of resolving this problem?

The only way forward is to attend mediation to help decide how your son will share his time between yo in the future.
At 13 his wishes will be decisive so you need to chose a Mediator trained to work with young people
If Mediation fails then an application will have to be made to the court for a Child Arrangement Order setting out how his time will be shared between you
Please ask if you need further details