12826847

, I am a french driver with a valid driving licence

Customer Question

I am a french driver with a valid driving licence for Car. My Lawyer told me that i can get my driving licence for Moto > 125cm3 from uk if i contact a firm of lawyers, they can take care of everything ...Is it possible to do this arrangement with you or with a specialized company.
I can provide justify from my driving license for car is valid
Best Regards,
This is a question and answer site I'm afraid. We cannot arrange a licence on your behalf.
But if you are asking whether you can exchange your licence I can tell you the answer to that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is it a private and confidential conversation with a lawyer ?

Ok, I am looking for a solution for get my motor's driving licence in UK,

Can i find a arrangement with a company, many people are in this case

http://www.lejsl.com/faits-divers/2012/05/23/les-faux-permis-de-conduire-anglais-se-multiplient

If you know an international arrangement or company who can help me, i will be ok to pay your advice and close the discussion.

Best Regards,

No, this is a public site and your posts can be viewed.
You are anonymous on here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok, thank, can you bring me on *****@******.*** a reply ?

Why do you need an arrangement with a company?
You can just exchange your licence yourself.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, Because my lawyer told me , it's the process in UK and it's organise by lawyer s company, I trust in you,

please can you help me for my case if i exchange my licence ?

Why do you need a UK licence?
You can drive on your French licence.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't have my licence for motorbike

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I stop this conversation, please reply me in private if is it possible,

Not very satisfy of your reply, i trust in you and hope you can send me more informations poncherrelo ;-) g.m.a.i.l.com

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you indicate me how i do for Pay you ?

I will opt out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks , Best Regards

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is this hais conversation is private Or on a forum, i want chat with you in private discuss

JustAnswer is not a private site. All questions and answers are viewable. However you can remain anonymous by choosing an anonymous user-name.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed.