75100385

do you deal with compensation claims over tariff

Customer Question

do you deal with compensation claims for going over tariff
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

JACUSTOMER-i2xlzk4b- :

I was given a life sentence in 1997, spent 1 year on remand my tariff was 18 year. In May 2014 I went on parole board to be told it was being deferred by judge because page was missing from report. A couple of days after deferment I was told page had been found and there was nothing on It. 5 months passed before the next parole board date was to be heard and the Friday 3 days before next parole board was to sit was also cancelled, due to judge being unwell. It took another 6 months before I sat my parole board, because of this I went 11months over tariff. I did get my parole and was released to my sons address on the 3 /3 2015. I hope this explains a little more and will help me in making a claim for compensation for going 11 months over tariff. Yours sincerely ***** *****

Alex Watts :

Just so you know, this is a question and answer site, we can't be instructed, but I can tell you what to do.

Alex Watts :

Is that ok?