Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello and thanks for requesting me.
You need to file a notice saying you dispute the jurisdiction because:
1) The agreement is not governed by UK law
2) The agreement was signed in UAE
3) There is no treaty that allows for recipricol enforcement
4) The substantive contract took place in UAE
5) The agreement is not governed by UK law
6) There is no case law on all fours to say it can be tried here
Does that help?
Thanks Alex. I will file the notice contesting jurisdiction and let you know how I get on.