29905560

Good day.Do you know the Capital Finance Company London.I got

Good day.Do you know the Capital Finance Company London.I got an email stating I won in the lottery and they require a copy of my passport.I am in South Africa and do not freely want to give out my personal details if this is not legit
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is the last part of their email address please, the bit after the @ symbol?
Customer:

@mail.com

Ben Jones :

this is most definitely a scam. You cannot win on the lottery unless you have purchased a ticket and you cannot win if you are not a UK resident anyway. The company has nothing to do with the lottery and they are using an unofficial email address which anyone can get in the space of a couple of minutes - it is in no way affiliated to the official lottery. Do not send any personal information and simply delete all correspondence from them

Ben Jones :

I hope this clarifies your position? If you could please quickly let me know that would be great, as it is important for us to keep track of customer satisfaction. Thank you

Customer:

Thank you so much It was just to good to be true....thank you

Ben Jones :

you are welcome, all the best