75100385

Alex, I booked an appointment with VG Medispa

Hi Alex, I booked an appointment with VG Medispa for Ipxel Laser on Wednesday 18th March 2015. I arrived at 09.40am I was not asked to complete a medical history form and not given that therapist that I booked with. A therapist took me into a room where she proceed to have a discussion with another therapist about not doing a treatment right and charging £99 for something that wold not work. I felt very uncomfortable and decided that I was not going to go ahead with the treatment. I was told I would not get any of my £200 back because I refused treatment, I was not offered any alternative for my £200. There was no written policy regarding refunds. How do I get my money back?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What do you mean spoke about something that would not work?
Customer:

The therapist I was given had apparently not injected enough filler into a client and had over charged her. This conversation took place in front of me and made me very nervous of going ahead with the treatment.

Customer:

Will I get an answer from you today

Alex Watts :

Ok - in terms of getting your money back, is there any cancellation terms?

Alex Watts :

Did you agree to any contract?

Customer:

I did not agree to any contract. My receipt was written on a business card. I was not told of any cancellation terms or have I been able to get a copy of any refunds policy

Customer:

all that was written on the business card was Paid £200 cash and £200 to pay

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: