12826847

I have a five year EEA family member permit to live in the

Customer Question

I have a five year EEA family member permit to live in the UK (following a previous one year), as a spouse of an EEA national (France) who is also a British subject. We are married (for 7 years). My wife was working, however she has suffered a severe stroke and is now on the highest rate of DLA and I am her carer and receive carers allowance. my five years permit is soon expiring what do I do to remain permanently here in the UK with my wife.

I my case weakend by the fact that my wife is also British as well as a citizen from another EEA state (France).

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please return my deposit to the original funding source