12826847

good evening, I have an appeal hearing in April, I got

Customer Question

hello good evening, I have an appeal hearing in April, I got the count date from February and contacted my solicitor she said that she would contact me nearing the time, she contacted me this morning and said it was urgent cause I owed her, this was shocking to me because when I had paid her for to put in the appeal it is for my two son, after I paid her I text her and ask her that if I was to pay for any other fee like court fee or any thing else and she stated no other fee just the court fee and the travel cost to London if the court was to be held their. I would very much like some advice as to what I should do, she is claiming for me to pay a hearing fee and that I have to ay it by today to secure her for that day. I had ask her for her address now of which she is practising now and she said when I see her tomarrow to collect the money and original documents.please help me,thank you
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what should I do should I also pay for an hearing fee is their such thing after I paid her for the appeal for her to put in appeal as far as I know it was just left for me to pay was the court fee of 140 each for the two and I pay that also but not to her, but the court date is coming up now and she is asking for an hearing fee should I pay it

Is this is a family court matter?
What is the hearing going to be about?