12826847

If one has been refused leave to appeal in a county court and

Customer Question

If one has been refused leave to appeal in a county court and I wish to appeal a dreadful decision by a Recorder where me the innocent party has been the target of a witchhunt by a former husband -divorced 2009- and he has got people together to lie about me and he lies himself all the time...court docs ,correspondence etc....and I gave my last £18k to my barrister in Oct 2014, so am now a litigant in person ....do I fill in an appellants notice to go to Ct of Appeal in London Does it have to be held there as I live long way from London ...do I have to go to Ct of App to put my documents in personally or can they be registered post ? I am a pensioner.
i have so many questions ..... can I get legal aid if i have a reasonable income ? but all savings gone over 8 yrs on legal s defending myself from a man who has 7caused me domestic abuse of the financial/ psychological kind kind
What is the issue currently before the court?