12826847

Do you deal with human rights issue

Customer Question

Do you deal with human rights issue
What assistance do you need?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already sent you a quick summary of my concern regarding what is happening to my house and car and me.I just wonder can all this stop if not what are the alternatives for me to lead a normal life

I have written to the MP of my area with practically no response.

Even my emails are tempered with.I am actually petrified what will happen to me and my house next.

Public authorities do enter my house whenever I am out and even when I sleep at night.There are cameras mostly present all over my house and car.My privacy and dignity has been affected.I am a prisoner in my own home.Absolutely no freedom though England is a democratic country.I do cry most nights.This is torture.If I make it known,my house equipment is tempered with.I hope you believe me

Hope there is a solution.I really do not know the reason why I am punished like this.This should not happen to any human being

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I hope you have received my reply

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sent at 2045hrs

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Rita
Have you sought medical help to deal with the stress that this places on you?