12826847

how do i access a sex offenders list re ruislip middx ha4

Customer Question

how do i access a sex offenders list re ruislip middx ha4 7xn
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have 2 young grand children 7 and 12 who walk to school from their home ha4 7xn i understand that we can access lists of any local sex offender or paedophile offender can please assist us to access these lists to ensure they do not walk near their homes thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why has my earlier reply not been noted thank you

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i wish to continue with my question trust you find the ans as i am sure it will be asked again by concernad parents thank you

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

you are in the UK section now.
On what were you hoping to do this? The list is not public.