12826847

there . I have built a cabin on my land as I could

Customer Question

Hi there . I have built a cabin on my land as I could not afford the mortgage and have lived here permanently since 31 October 2009 . I would like to apply for a certificate of lawfulness. I've been told I need to put a separate electric meter etc to prove this .As I'm living on the land and I pay all the bills for the house anyway. Do I need to go through that expense which I don't have. I have rented out rooms in the house since then .

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicole

I don't have a problem waiting a few more days . But it is something I urgently need to address .

Please keep me informed if you finding it a problem please refund my fee and I can source the answer elsewhere.

SUZANNE

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much for your quick response .

Suzanne

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please find an answer . I would be grateful to resolve this

kind regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please find an answer . I would be grateful to resolve this .

kind regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi there . Thanks for your email today . and your honesty . I'm afraid that is my only question . so can you please return my money back to my card please . I believe you took £28 for my answer

kind regards

suzanne