12826847

my marrige fell apart and on leaving the marittal home my ex

Customer Question

my marrige fell apart and on leaving the marittal home my ex informed me that he had'nt been paying the morgage for almost two years, as he worked from home running his own business at the time he was able to intercept the mail and managed to keep this hidden from me.
The keys were handed back and the poperty sold. I have recently recivied a letter informing me of the morgare shortfall of almost £60.000. My ex is now on benifits and is in the process of a banckuptcy. I am at a totoal loss as to what to do, i have investigated IVA and am in the proces of talking to Step Change. But i am infurated that this debt has landed on my shoulders, as myself and my ex had an agreement for the domestic outgoings during our marriage, does this have any baring as to my current situation???
Are there any other assets?
is is likely that your ex will have assets in the future.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No assessts as far as i am aware of