12826847

, I have applied on 16-Mar-2016. Visa got rejected

Customer Question

Hi, I have applied for ILR on 16-Mar-2016. Visa got rejected under immigration rule 245HF(d)(ii)(2) stating that I am not paid at appropriate rate as stated in Appexdix J.
I came to UK on Tier 2 ICT on 25-Feb-2010 and moved to Tier 2 General visa on 12-OCT-2013. My tier 2 general Visa is approved on SOC code 2134 with salary limit 36400. My employer employed me with 37K salary and continued to pay at that rate.
For ILR application, My employer has given me letter that it is paying me 37k as per guide line provided during Tier 2 visa issuance as on 12-OCT-2013.
Case worker has rejected the ILR saying that I should be having minimum salary as per SOC code defined in 2014 (Latest code list).
Question:
1) Which salary limit should be applied in may case, limit that was mention 2013 list or onces that is listed in 2014 SOC list.
2) If I need to appeal what points I should mention to overturn the decision
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to appeal on moday or at least on tuesday latest. I will be thankful If u can get some advice by then

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Why is it 34pounds is deducted from my account though no expert has given has advice

Are u going to return the amount if expert is not available.

I can seeCustomeris online .can u check if he can take up

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise for any confusion with JustAnswer's payment process. JustAnswer is a paid service, but Experts are only paid after a customer is satisfied with the answer that an Expert has given.
When asking a question on JustAnswer, a customer sets the amount that they are willing to pay for a satisfactory answer to their question. Either before the question is posted, or before the answer to a question is revealed, the customer must make a good faith deposit for the full amount that they are willing to pay for the satisfactory answer to their question. The deposit is fully refundable if the customer is not satisfied with any of the answers.
The Expert who answers a customer’s question is paid only after the customer leaves a positive rating on the question page. The Expert is paid using the customer’s good faith deposit, so an additional charge is not made to the customer unless the customer decides to leave a bonus for their Expert that exceeds the value of the credit already on the customer’s JustAnswer account.
We can refund the deposit on request.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Pls close ticket and refund amt

venkT

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Do you still require assistance?