UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

. I just wanted to ask. I had someone work and look

Customer Question

Hi. I just wanted to ask. I had someone work for me and look after my business while I've been unwell and there is no agreement and he's refusing to leave my business what can I do. Thank u.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

Why is he refusing to leave and how long has he been looking after it in your absence?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He's been there over a year coz I've been quite unwell having a few operations.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He's also saying to me give me a payout of £25,000 I don't earn that much. The reason it's been a longer time is because he's been leading me on to believe he's going to buy it off me
Thank you. You may report the person to the police if he is intimidating you or threatening you to pay him the 25,000 pounds.

The other option is to try and reach an amicable settlement with him t compensate him for the time he has spent looking after your business in your absence. You may also get a local lawyer to write him a letter to hand over your business premises back to you as you have asked him to stay away now. If he refuses to do so, you may have to go to court for an order forcing him out.

May I help further?