12826847

Sharon *******, *******, ****** **** ***** *****

Customer Question

Sharon XXXXX, Manager, XXX XXX: A Premises Licence was applied for and approved in 2013, and police conditions imposed. At a panel meeting it was stated that activitiestaking place at the centre were not licensible and therefore no licence required. From 23/8/2013 when due for renewal. The fee was not paid, however, the centre still has the original of the licence. Letter received on 4th March stating as no fee paid, no licence in place. However the same letter states that the licence be surrendered or will be revoked. Invited to attend meeting, under caution, but did not go. Another letter dated 19/3/2015 received enclosing questionnaire to complete, under caution. Afraid very confused as to what is going on. 3 contraventions listed in letter & 3 about noise from January 2015 but nothing before that period. The centre is not funded by Lambeth Council since 2010 & income derived from renting out space to local community. I've been informed the licence cannot be surrendered by me, as the person who applied for the licence. The Board of Trustees are not very supportive of the centre so doubt they will assist with this issue. Not sure how to go forward. I hope can get advice of what to do. Thank you.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue to search. thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel the request as no longer require assistance with problem.

Thank you for your attempts.