12826847

I recently tried to buy a car from audi ...they asked me for

Customer Question

I recently tried to buy a car from audi ...they asked me for 4 months bank statements and proof of employment contract which I provided and proved that my salary is vety big and can afford the ..they then told me that the finance has been accepted and I signed all the documents and gave them 10k deposit as requested. .on the day of the delivery they said to me that the finance company changed their mind and declined after I had already sorted insurance for the car..do I have the right to take this further forward?
I presume you haven't paid anything?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have paid 10.000 pounds as a deposit that they asked me to because they said everything was in order

Have they returned that?