12826847

how does one take civil action against person or persons who

Customer Question

how does one take civil action against person or persons who have caused malicious damage to personal/public areas? thankyou
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the forest of Rossendale bridleways association have published on web site how and what they do to damage my car,. today whilst we were off the premises some persons or body have ripped down all my stone hedginging which is a rain and flood barrier. we at the present times are in fear of leaving are property. we live in a very quiet area.

What type of damage have they admitted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they have stated on their web site the damage they have caused to my car. the damage is evident on the car,see website FORBA however what has happened today is far more sinister and frightening. please advise

Sorry? I'm not sure what you mean?
I need to know what damage they have admitted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they have scratched and scrapped my car admitted on their website none as FORBA today there is no admittance but I have photogragphic evidnce of further damage to my property.I am not stating that todays damage was done by them one can only suspect particularly as it was done during the night, can prove that. iam now terrified of leaving my property. I need direct and honest advice, why should I be terrifies of living in my home of 30years.(ref to sentence one) the car was brand new

Ok.
What have they actually said that amounts to an admission please?