12826847

, I was recently caught using my great aunt's disabled

I was recently caught using my great aunt's disabled badge (she wasn't with me at the time).
I was driving a company car at the time so the council sent a letter to the company I work for asking for the driver's details.
Does owning up to this automatically mean I would get a criminal conviction? I am happy to pay the maximum fine, I just don't want to have a criminal conviction to my name.
What are my options? Please help
I am afraid that if they do prosecute you that would lead to a criminal conviction. This is a fraud essentially which would mean a criminal conviction.
Whether they will prosecute or not depends. They never used to but they are becoming more aggressive now.
If they think it is an honest mistake then they may not.
Sadly though, there are no magic wands that will guarantee they will not act I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If the company I work for was unable to provide a driver's name. What are the council's options?

Hand the matter to the police who could investigate who works there and their relationship with the blue badge holder.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok. thank you for your help

No problem.
All the best.