Regarding a parking charge notice from VCS, an appeal has been

Regarding a parking charge notice from VCS, an appeal has been rejected by POPLA and
they have passed the matter to Rossendales debt collection.
The main point of the dispute was that my vehicle was not parked improperly as the conditions were not signed properly. I sent photographs taken on 16 March 2014 (two days after the time I parked there and on 7 May 2014 by which time three further signs had been added.
There were initially only two signs belonging to VCS and these were not prominent. I did not see them. Both signs were at the back of the car park and very high off the ground. They were not prominent and not clear.
The initial invoice was for £100 (£60 if paid within a couple of weeks) and now it is £130. Please advise.
Dan H
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What I'd like to know you may not be able to answer and that is the likelihood of this proceeding to court.

Now if it does I am happy to go and challenge.

What do you reckon are my chances?

If the judgement goes against me what could the costs rise to?

The car park in question was adjacent to a pub where I ate with a friend. There were signs on the outside wall of the pub indicating you could park, apparently they only meant up against the wall of the pub! I did not appreciate this. There was nothing to indicate where the extent of pub parking stopped.

Thanks for spending a Saturday afternoon on this!

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It is possible that they could sue. The chances are probably about 10%. That is a complete stab in the dark but the point is that they don't sue often.
In terms of your chances at court, it depends. The challenges to private land fining are hugely over rated. There is probably a good chance that it would go in your favour but these things are not unenforceable as some sites suggest.
If you lose though you would face costs of about £35 and fixed solicitors costs of £50. They will send you letters threatening to claim for much more but that will not be available.
Half the time their signs are void for uncertainty so it is always worth a challenge if you are happy with the risk of going to court.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice