12826847

. My name is ***** *****. I have 2 children (sapphire and

Customer Question

Hi. My name is ***** *****. I have 2 children (sapphire and joseph) who live with their father. I went to court to gain access to them. I was granted 2 hours every 4 weeks atalternate destination of broadstairs and dover. I have 2 younger children by a different person who live with me and became a single parent in November 2014 so now have to take them with me.
In the court order from september 2013 it says all expences are to be split down the middle which was never followed. To get to dover it cost me £6.30 and then entrance into the indoor play area is £5 per child. When I go to Dover I have to pay for 3 children into the play area plus my travel expences adding up to £21.30 every 8 weeks and when he brings the children to broadstais it costs me £15 which obviously isnt split equally as he only pays £5 each time. I pay £5 per week maintainance for my 2 children which he doesnt use for the children.
Also obviously when my 2 younger children or myself are poorly I cannot have contact with sapphire and joseph as i do not want tò pass any germs onto them. My ex is using this against me and says that if i do not go ahead with contact even when any illness arises he will stop all contact.
Is there any advice anyone can give me about my situation please.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How often have you had to cancel contact?
Why doe sis cost you £15 when he comes to Broadstairs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have missed 2 contacts this year due to illnee, january and march.

It costs me £15 in broadstairs because he insists we meet at an indoor activity centre and i have to pay the 2 children i have living with me plus either Sapphire or Joseph. He will only pay for one child because he says he is following the court order dated 3rd September 2013

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why does it have to be at a play centre - is that what the court order states?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No thats what my ex demanded. He said its there or nowhere

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What is the exact wording of the Order - and how old are the children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sapphire is 8 in august. Joseph is 6.

Unfortuntely I cant find my copy of the court order, just tidied up and think i may have thrown it away

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is there somewhere else you could take them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is but my ex will not agree to anything I want and says if I dont like it it's tough and threatens to stop all contact. When we went to court he told the judge he didnt want me having contact and he wanted me stripped of all parental rights and responcibilities. He has a new partner and lets sapphire and joseph call her 'mummy' so they no longer call me 'mummy' and he tells them that I dont love or care about them

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
This is not about what he wants - and remember he did not succeed in removing anything.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. My mothers or local parks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Am I able to apply for a copy of the court order from the court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes my mothers or local parks.

Can I get a copy of the court order from the court

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes the court will send you a copy - I really need to know the wording - and whether you feel able to fight him now