I received a caution a year ago. Do I have to

I received a caution for harassment a year ago. Do I have to disclose it on an application for a council house I am making? The application says its wrong to disclose information and also makes a point about the housing act but aren't cautions spent straight away?
Ps will my caution affect me travelling to other countries?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the specific question on the form please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The questions:

Have you or your partner any previous criminal or other conviction or offending history?

Have you been involved in any incidents of antisocial behaviour, violence or harassment?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, that is clear enough I'm afraid. There is no way of misinterpreting that. That is a direct question about whether there have ever been any allegations of harassment and you can only answer it truthfully.
Cautions are spent immediately but that question doesn't qualify itself by saying anything about there only being a need to disclose anything that is not spent.
That doesn't mean they will not accept you. If it has nothing to do with a neighbour dispute then probably they will just disregard it.
In terms of travelling, it depends upon the country but there are some countries that will not accept a person with a caution for certain offences. Some countries are not fussy at all but the USA and Australia etc will at least require an explanation.
Sorry if that is bad news.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for confirming. I understand that a caution lasts for seven years. Is this correct? How long will I have a criminal record for?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
A caution is spent immediately.
It will always be on PNC. It will always show on enhanced DBS checking if deemed relevant. It will drop off basic immediately.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice