12826847

,I am a Black British living in London.

Customer Question

Hi, I am a Black British living in London. I am in love with a 29 year old lady who lives in Africa. I have known her for about 15 years while living in Africa. She lost her husband in a car crash in 2014. Both of them have two boys who are under five years of age. If I go ahead to marry this lady would the Home Office give her and her children visa to live with me in UK since the lady's name will change to mine but her children's birth certificates still bear their late dad's name? Must I be expected to adopt the two boys for this to happen? Kind Regards. Chris XXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicolas,

Yes please, go ahead to get an answer to my question. But if it will cost me more than £18 then I would not want you to proceed with finding an expert.

Kind Regards.

Chris.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

I have just requested you to go ahead and find an answer to my question a couple of minutes ago. I have just found out that the sum of £18 has already been taken out of my account. So I should be expecting my answer at your earliest convenience for which I expect that I should not be charged extra amount for this simple question.

Kind Regards.

Chris.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
You will not be charged extra and you can ask for a refund at any time.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

I am disappointed to read that you have not found an answer to my question. From the provision on the internet you are supposed to be an Immigration law firm for which I thought it wise that you would have an answer to my question.

I have no other question to ask for which you are offering me 25% for my next question.

As the service I paid for has not been delivered could you therefore please refund my £18.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Christian.