12826847

I am the principal beneficiary of a protective lifetime trust

Customer Question

I am the principal beneficiary of a protective lifetime trust and all trustees have been in breach of their fiduciary duties and they were asked to resign and otherwise they would be taken to court be legal representatives acting on my behalf. In the interim they have changed the dynamics of the trust property to it being an UK incorporated companies LLP/s so essentially my rights as a principal beneficiary can be null and void as they have safeguarded themselves from accountability in the maladministration of the trust prior to actual court proceedings taking place. What am I to do when I am to make an application to the high court for the trustees removal and yet they have done this where they are disempowering and imprisoning me in a trust property that is unsuitable for my needs and I am not even aware of how it is insured or what is happening or how this property or my name is ***** *****?

How soon can I get a response?