31090051

My daughter was arrested on Saturday after a row with her husband

My daughter was arrested on Saturday after a row with her husband when she lashed out at him and he telephoned the police to give her a fright. She has been detained over the weekend and appears in court this morning. Her husband was not hurt in any way and he is horrified by what has happened. He has not given a statement to police. She is a professional woman with no previous offences of any kind . She has two very small children. Can you reassure me that she will be home today.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
It is very important that her husband is in court and speaks to the procurator fiscal AND her defence lawyer to confirm that he wants her home.
Whilst there is a reasonable chance that the PF may just liberate her without a court appearance and may thereafter issue a fixed penalty or not prosecute at all, which is entirely up to the Crown, there is also a chance that she will be taken through the court. If she pleads not guilty, the court would normally fix a bail condition that she doesn't approach her husband. This would have the effect of excluding her from the family home, hence the husband has to be there to say that he wants her home.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have just been notified that the PF has dismissed the case and she has been released and is on her way home . Thank you
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
I suspected he might. That is good news.