75100385

I have filed a defence claim mad against me.I havent

I have filed a defence for the claim mad against me.I havent received any Alocation Quationarrie and defence notice from the court though court saying they have posted me 20 days before.Now i have received Form N181 and Draft Directions order and cost budget from the claimant's solicitor asking me to return If the Draft Directions are agreed.
What should I do next and what form now I have to send as a defendant?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Have you received an order from the court ssaying they require your document or the defence will be struck out
Customer:

no

Alex Watts : What is the value of the claim.?
Customer:

£75000

Alex Watts : Ok you need to complete form N181 and send it to the claimant and court.
Alex Watts : the form is available here
Alex Watts : http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n181-eng.pdf
Alex Watts : As you are in person you don't need to worry about costs budgets etc
Alex Watts : But complete the form and send it back. Don't worry about directions either
Alex Watts : But above £25,000 it will be multi track
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

what about the Draft Order For Direction ?

Customer:

is it from the court or from the claimant's solicitor?

Alex Watts : The draft is from C solicitor.
Alex Watts : You don't need to worry about that. There will be a directions hearing and the judge will decide directions
Alex Watts : These are just proposed from the other side
Customer:

ok...so basically at this stage I have to send only the Form N181 to the court and to the C solicitor.

Customer:

thank you

Alex Watts : Correct.
Alex Watts : Does that help?