12826847

My pet insurance company is refusing to pay a bill

Customer Question

My pet insurance company is refusing to pay a bill for the wire to be take out of my cats jaw. it was wired over 18months ago when it became dislocated twice. since then she has lived with a small piece of wire protruding form her chin which caused her some discomfort but my old vet said that was better than it being dislocated again. My new vet said it would be fine to take the wire out. So operated on her. she is now fine. My insurance company is refuding to pay as there is more than 365 days between the operations classing it as a lifetime condition. its not a life time condition i could have left it in for ever or taken it out months ago. where do i stand?
Thanks for your interest in me but I don't do insurance I'm afraid.
I will opt out for others.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is the cost of the claim please?