13262538

me and my husband have a difficult relationship at the

Customer Question

Hello me and my husband have a difficult relationship at the moment, he works part time
so we get child tax credit and it used to in my account where he had the card and pays some of the bills.He stopped paying the bills so I went over the counter and get the money and cancelled the card paid the bills,when he realized that I cancelled he just called the revenue and transferred the in to his account and he is giving the kis a penny what am I going to do?
thank you
Who receives the Child benefit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry darling my problem is solved, so I cancelled my membership.

Never be sorry for good news!