12826847

the care home my husband has been in last 10 years

Customer Question

the care home my husband has been in for the last 10 years applied to the local authority for a DOL without consulting me. I have just discovered from a carer at the home that a social worker came to visit him with a doctor and assessed him then deciding to stop the d his 24 hour funding. Again nobody contacting me to say this was going on. Can the care home apply without contacting me and also should I have been present before these meetings went ahead.

Already asked the above question.  You have taken my money but I haven't received my reply.  It will not accept my email address, even though you emailed me stating my payment has been taken.  It states that this email address has already been registered.  Please can \I have a reply.

Does anyone hold Power of Attorney for your husband - or has anyone been appointed as his Deputy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No

I assume that he does not have Mental Capacity - is that correct.
If so is there a reason why he does not have a Deputy?