Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

, our deeds and our neighbours deeds state it was agreed

Customer Question

Hi, our deeds and our neighbours deeds state it was agreed and declared by and between the parties hereto that the walls and fences on the north side of the property hereby conveyed and all chimney bests spouts sewers drains fall pipes gutter gullies and gas and water pipes used jointly with the adjoining property of the vendors on the north side shall joint and party walls and fences and chimney bests spouts sewers drains fall pipes gutters gullies and gas and water pipes shall be repairable and maintainable accordingly.... ok does this mean we us on the north side of the adjoining semi have to share costs have access to maintain the septic tank on our side the north with the neighbours on the south who refuse to contribute to cost of tank emptying and maintenance repair of unsightly miss match fence that is above 2.4 Mrs blocking light .erecting fence so close to gully pipe it's impossible to maintain it.... Help how do we stand cos 8 years on and the have paid not a single penny to the maintainable of the shared private see system . Thank you
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I ask if there are any additional provision contained or referred to in your title deeds relating to the septic tank please?

Joshua :

How long has next door been connected to the septic tank?