13262538

I would like to ask Clare: Interesting. My wife's nurse,

I would like to ask Clare:
Interesting. My wife's nurse, when asked, has refused to become involved. She states she undertook to look after my wife through the night and deliver her to the court the next morning. Nothing more. She is most indignant that the judge should ask her to make a “report” and she does not believe he can compel her to do so. True?
She is aware of the claimant solicitor's reputation in our area and is very afraid of him, as we all are, hence the difficulty with other witnesses.-
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The Judge is not asking her to make a report YOU are for YOUR benefit to support your case that your wife was to ill to attend.
The Judge neither can nor will order her to do so - the Judge has no interest in the matter whatsoever
YOU need it - no one else