12826847

Good Morning! I wonder if you could help me with a situation

Customer Question

Good Morning!
I wonder if you could help me with a situation regarding to my son.
We come to UK on 2004 and still leaving here, I have a full time job as a self employed for the past 9 years. My son study from is 14 to 19 years old. After college he got a few temporary jobs and at the moment he dont work and did claim job seekers allowance for 5 months but they stop it as they say he no longer to any type of help, that is the law. My son as a house (rented) and he is in risk to become homeless, no job (which he did apply for 9 of them including tesco/ Asda no ans yet from them) no money or even food Sometimes I have to buy him some food. Is it true that there is no support at all for my son? In fact someone contacted my son last Friday to explain why he could not get any help in fact they suggest my son to find a job (which he is doing) or go back to his own country. Any way I could get some legal advice to this matter as it seems that everyone we talk including Citizen Bureau Advice dont have a clue to any thing. My son is now 24 years.
Looking Foward for your reply
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

I rather wait for the right ans. I am almost sure that my son may be get some help but everyone closes the door and say because he is from other country he no longer allowed and we have been here since 2004 without leaving the UK. Please keep me posted and hope you could find a way to help my son as he have been looking for work but it is not easy.

Marcia

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi just received an email saying that Justwanser could not help me I cannot believe that I paid and I still could not find someone to help?? I do not wish to claim 25% of with my next question as my first question was not solved at all. I cannot believe that no one seems to understand the law regarding to immigration? How is that possible? . It seems that this country is using the immigration law against us immigrants without having a clue in what they are doing. Should I call all this discrimination?? I still want to wait as I am sure that you will find someone along the line that will know something about my son situation. Looking forward for you reply.

Marcia

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It seems that no one really can help me at all. The law comes out and no one as a clue in any thing. Citizens advice bureau thinks it is a puzzle, job centre uses the law without any knowledge at all. If the people that works with law dont learn about the changes and they cant help to who we immigrants can turn then?? Just sat down and let everyone manipulate us like we do not have rights at all. I pay my taxes for the past 9 years and never did claim any benefits for the first time we ask for help as things can wrong in our life and my son really needed/needs urgently some advice and bang door against his face again. Yes please I would like to receive my deposit and I am really sad that no one was able to ans my question.

Thank you for your time