29905560

I have been working international company years

Customer Question

I have been working for an international company for 39 years as a cost engineer.
My work is such that I mainly work overseas.
Since 2000 I have worked in London, Egypt, Thailand, Australia and Philippines.
My last job was in Philippines (20 months) which ended in December 2014.
I was told by the company that there was no immediate jobs available internationally at that point in time so I should take temporary "holding status" for 3 months.
on 13th March I received an email telling me that my holding status was finished and that i am now terminated. I was choked. Nothing more has come from the company except that my access (emails etc) has been disabled. I am totally dumbfunded and confused. After 39 years of service this is where I am.
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you an employee or self employed? I am in tribunal so may not be able to respond immediately but will do so ASAP thanks
Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Are you an employee or self employed?