How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1301
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I need to know the form number to use when applying

Customer Question

I need to know the form number to use when applying for an enforcement of a maintenance order
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.

Hi There are a number of ways that you can apply to enforce a maintenance order. This court document will assist you in reviewing the best option for you -

This is the form required for a judgment summons - D62 - Or alternatively, you can use the D50K form which allow the court to determine the best method for enforcement - this is located here - I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions please ask.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So can i ask from briefly reading that, that a D50k will allow the court to decide how best he pays the oustanding maintenance, but its the correct form that i can print and complete and submit for my order to be enforced.

Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Yes, this is the correct form that you print, complete and send to the Court
Kasare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kate
Thanks for accepting my answer. Sorry I was a little short in my last reply, I was called away on something!
I hope that assists and if you require anything else, please let me know.
Good luck.