Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

, you had a look over my proposed letter of agreement, and

Hi, you had a look over my proposed letter of agreement, and my neighbour's solicitor has returned it with what looks like minor changes, but I'd appreciate it if you would have a look and let me know if there are any repercussions to the proposed changes which I need to consider - can I email it to you at the email address you provided previously?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hi again,

If you could email me the letter, by sending it as an attachment in your next post, I will gladly look through it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, it contains confidential information - personal and company names - hence my request to email it. Is that possible?

Ok- yes, please email it to the email address I previously sent you. I may not be able to go through it until the morning, or would you prefer me to go through it tonight for you?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** that. If I could have a response by midday tomorrow, that would be fab.

Great- I will go through it at 9am ish tomorrow.

Speak to you tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Al

Hi Trish,

Thanks for your email with attachments.

I have gone through the proposed settlement letter from Marshalls, and confirm ther eis nothing which has been amended that should cause you concern.

I am pleased to see that they have agreed to hold the letter to your order pending payment of the monies due to you.

As long as you appreciate that you are agreeing to accept the sum in full and final settlement in respect of ALL claims relating to the issue (ie you won't be able to make a furhter claim for anything in the future), then all is fine.

I hope this assists, and if so, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer.

Kind Regards

Al