Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Please can you advise us on a psychiatrist who can help to

Customer Question

Please can you advise us on a psychiatrist who can help to assist use as my Grandmother suffers with Dementia and her husband and daughters have obtained power of attorney to prevent use from seeing her. We have tape recordings of her begging to see use and speak to use. With professional help we would like to challenge this in court. Please can you advise. Many Thanks
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Could you tell me who specifcally has imposed restrictions on your visitng please - I appreciate you mention her husband and daughters as being intrumental - but who has told you you cannot visit? Is it the care home acting on instructions or a court order for example?

Joshua :

Would you like to continue with the above?