12826847

I sent a gift to an ex, despite signing a form to

Customer Question

I sent a gift for easter to an ex, despite signing a form to the effect that I would not communicate with her. I stress that this form was not a restraining order. I have not seen my ex for a year and maintain distance at all costs. My concern is that I may have inadvertedly transgressed. I fear that I may be in some legal difficulty.
What was the form?
Who delivered it to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not entirely sure, but it was delivered by a policeman. He stressed it was informal...was it a warning?

That is a harassment warning.
I am sorry but this would amount to a breach. I cannot really sugar coat it. The harassment warning is clear enough and it means there is to be no contact of any kind. This is contact.
She may not report it. Sometimes they don't. It depends how reasonable they are.
If she does then I am afraid they will act.
I'm very sorry but I can only give you truthful information.