12826847

I have been chasing a debt since September 2014 the debt is

I have been chasing a debt since September 2014 the debt is for 2 months work done through a recruitment agency the person involved admits that the dept is outstanding but keeps telling me the debt will be paid in the next few weeks. when the time passes they then apologizes and then give me a date that the dept will be paid off. i have been chasing now for here?
What would you like to know ?
How much is the debt?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is 2 invoices 1 for £1246 the second for £1388

Ok.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Jo

i just wanted to know what will be the best way to get the person paying me the money i am owed As asking sending invoices don't seem to work as all i get is " yes I will pay you will receive full payment by the end of the month"

Just send them one letter giving them 14 days to pay. Make clear that if they do not pay you will sue and claim costs and interests.
If they do not then issue here
www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
It is very unlikely you would have to go to court if you issue. Suddenly you will become their priority.
Do not get involved in an argument with them. Just follow that process.