75100385

cautions and us visas

My son received a uk Youth caution last year for possession of class A drugs. He was never arrested and we are going on a family holiday to the USA. We will have to apply for visas. As he was never arrested and his caution was immediately spent, will he have a problem getting a visa?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

If he was never arrested then you can tick no to the answer have you ever been arrested or convicted

Alex Watts :

In any event even if he was arrested there is no information sharing between the UK and USA for convictions so it is unlikely that they would know he was arrested in any event

Alex Watts :

So you do not need to worry

Alex Watts :