Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

WILL THE OMBUDSMAN LOOK AT A WATCH REPAIR CLAIM WHERE THE WATCH

Customer Question

WILL THE OMBUDSMAN LOOK AT A WATCH REPAIR CLAIM WHERE THE WATCH BODY FELL OFF THE BACK PLATE AFTER A FEW MONTHS ? THE WATCH BODY WAS LOST. I MAINTAIN THE WATCH (LONGINE) WAS NOT FIXED PROPERLY WITH THE APPLICATION OF SUFFICIENT, IF ANY, ADHESIVE WHICH I AM TOLD SHOULD BE USED AS WELL AS THE SCREWS. THE WATCH MAIN AGENT REFUSES THE CLAIM ALTHOUGH THEY GAVE A ONE YEAR GUARANTEE ON THE REPAIR AND I MAINTAIN THE SECURE FIXING OF THE WATCH TO THE BACK PLATE IS PART OF THE REPAIR.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I clarify which Ombudsman service you propose to complain to regarding the faulty repair please?