12826847

recovery of money and household property

I'm trying to recover £9,000 lent to daughter. also household  and white goods that belong to me,that are in her garage.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. I'm ex-army found out I had a daughter in 2011 that was born in 1972. I brought her and her family to northern ireland for a better life. 2 months ago I found out her son was buying drugs and legal highs,told him I'd go to police if he didn't stop. Told me to f***** so they taken all are savings and moved into are old rented bungalow and kepted are furniture and white goods told us to get of their property.I suffer P.T.S.D. and other serious health issues. I got her husband and son a job and Michael and Sam say we our getting nothing. They know that to much stress just pushes me over they edge,either I'll be back in mental hospital or I'll try to kill myself again. Richard

Yes, sadly the lesson is never to get involved with women like her whatever your relationship. Women are adults at least biologically and responsible for their circumstances which are not your problem. If you want to be a rescuer then you would be better off getting yourself a shelter dog that won't turn upon you after using you for everything that you are worth.
In terms of goods, if there was an agreement that they would pay then just sue them at the small claims court. Send her one letter demanding payment within 28 days and making clear that you will sue if they do not.
If they do not issue against them. It is not expensive.
Don't listen to her pathetic excuses. If she was born in 1972 then she is old enough to be responsible. Don't waste your time trying to turn an irresponsible person into a reasonable one.