12826847

company director partner and other director we have found

Customer Question

company director partner and other director we have found other has taken money and also left people customer short of large amounts where do we go from here police involed and no stock in shop please could u give me any advise thank you

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

c ompnay have no money left and owe certain customer money shop has to stay open with no stock no money as he took all

Ok.
So what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what to do now

To achieve what specifically?
I am trying to understand what you wanted to know about this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is there anything else we can do

To achieve what specifically?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what else can i tell you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have you any answers for me

I need to know what you want to know about this?
The problem with questions like 'what can I do ?' is that it could be answered by saying to go home and drink tea but that is probably not what you wanted to know.
Would it be possible to tell me specifically what you want to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

besides police been informed we are left not knowing what way to turn

I am really sorry but I will not be able to help unless you can ask a specific question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have we any chance of getting our money and how do we deal with people looking for their money that we dont have

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i did do that where do we go from here

You do have a claim against the person who has taken this money. You can sue him irrespective of the action taken by the police.
Whether you will get the money depends on his circumstances. You will get judgment easily enough though and then at least you will have a chance of recovering.
I'm afraid you are still liable to these people though. The fact that you have suffered a misfortune does not remove their claim. If this is a limited company then their claim is against the company not the directors personally but they do have a claim against the company. If you are sole traders though in an unincorporated association or a public company then you are personally liable.
Im very sorry if that is bad news.
Can I clarify anything for you