13262538

, I moved to dubai in August from UK and as a result of

I moved to dubai in August from UK and as a result of my salary decreasing my CSA payments to my ex wife have decreased. I am paying her at a decreased rate, however she is now posting online that I am not paying any money, she has contacted all my new colleagues, my wife's family and is linking this to my new place of employment. It is a very real scenario that I will be dismissed from my job as a result of her harassment and false accusations. What practically can I do from Dubai?
How much did your overall income decrease by?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
£15000
Is that £15,000?
Do you have any benefits that balance that loss at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We don't pay rent
How much is that benefit worth?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The payments going down is not really the main issue, she is saying she hasn't been receiving any CSA payments, I pay every month by standing order and have bank statements to prove this. She has posted messages about my 'non-payments' all over Facebook, has sent vitriolic messages saying similar to all my colleagues at work and as a consequence of me 'bringing the company into disrepute' will possibly lose my job. Again, I have been paying to the CSA each month.
You do realise that the CSA no longer have any role as you are not in the UK (unless you are working for a UK firm)
have yo checked that they are actually sending her the money
( I ask because recently I had a similar situation where it turned out the CSA had started to send the money to another person with the same name....)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We will be contacting the CSA today re the payments. The biggest concern is her sending messages to all my work colleagues and family via fCebook accusing me of a whole host of untrue allegations, resulting in a real possibility of me losing my job for tarnishing my companies name, I want to know what I can legally do, bearing in mind I am not in the UK.
Your options are sadly limited.
You can apply here in the UK for a non molestation Order prohibiting her from harassing you in this way
The form you need is here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/fp003-eng.pdf
and it would nee to be backed by a Statement.
If you do not wish to have to come to the UK to attend court yourself you will need to instruct a solicitor to help you
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details