12826847

/Madam My boyfriend was falsely accused of

Dear Sir/Madam
My boyfriend was falsely accused of sexual assault to his neighbor, a man.
Unfortunately his free solicitor was not good and judge found him guilty.
How long does he has to appeal? This was back 9 months ago. It's been a delay with sentence.
What are solicitors or barristers fees?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Olga
He had 28 days from the date of sentence to appeal.
You an appeal late but there needs to be a very good reason for delay. Fresh evidence is one such good reason but you need to explain why it wasn't available at the time.
If you mean that this was a conviction from the Magistrates Court then there is an automatic right of appeal within 21 days of sentence to the Crown Court. You an appeal out of time but you need a really good reason.
If this is a conviction of the Crown Court then you have to appeal within 28 days and you need grounds.