12826847

how can I find out if my house has debts left by my grands

how can I find out if my house has debts left by my grandson
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my grandson is living temporary he has debt problems I want to check my house has no debt

Houses do not have debt.
The indebted house is a myth. Your grandson may have an appalling credit rating and may have to take the consequences. That has no impact on the house.
What may happen is that he may be upon your credit rating as an associated person although that is not likely if it is just that you had him staying with you. You can check that by getting your own credit report from one of the agencies. There is a small charge.
If he is there then you can file a notice of disassociation from him.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you jo at this present time no court summons would the ballif be able to take anything in my house hopefully it will not come to that

You may have bailiffs round but they can only take his property.
It is fair to say that it isn't that simple with bailiffs. They have been known to do things they should not.
The solution is to not let them in. Keep your doors and windows closed and secured even through the summer months.